List of produce
Please remember this is a seasonal market and all produce may not be available at this time.
Bread: freshly baked bread including sourdough breads, fruit bread, gluten free bread and Turkish bread – made with organic Western Milling flours.
Coffee: freshly ground local coffee; brewed coffee and hot chocolate.
Dairy: Nimbin Valley Diary goats and cows milk, cheeses, kefir and yoghurt.
Eggs: free range; organic eggs.
Flowers: roses and gerberas.
Fruit: apples, bananas, and various seasonal fruit. Please see seasonal fruit list below.
Herbs: basil, coriander, dandelion,dill, fennel, ginger, galangal, mint, parsley, tumeric.
Honey: Tweed Caldera Pure Honey and beeswax candles.
Meats: pork cuts, beef cuts, sausages, rissoles, mince, chicken.
Nuts: macadamias (raw & roasted – choc coated – honey roasted- oil -butter), Tweed pecan nuts – pecans in shell, whole kernel, pecan spread.
Olives: table olives, extra virgin olive oil, dried olives, infused oils, olive spreads, tapenades.
Organic: a variety of fruit and vegetables is always available.
Rice: Oz rice and rice products – pesticide free.
Salad greens: basil, coriander, chard, fancy lettuce, kale (cavvlo nero, scotch blue and flat kale), microgreens, mixed salad leaves, mizuna, pac choy, parsley, pea sprouts, rocket, spring onions, and tatsoi, watercress.
Seasonal fruit: paw paws, 38 varieties of organic citrus – oranges, lemons, mandarins, fingerlimes, custard apples, dragonfruit, kiwi fruit, lychees, mangoes, pineapples, Davidson plums, dragon fruit, yellow passionfruit, grapes, cherries, plums, apricots, figs, limes, black passionfruit, strawberries, star fruit.
Seafood: fresh, locally caught fish.
Seedlings: local organic seedlings, fruit trees and assorted products to assist growth includingz; Biochar, compost, earth worms, hay bales, worm castings.
Tea: locally grown tea varieties sold and served.
Vegetables: avocado, asparagus, beans, bok choy, beetroot, broccoli, cabbage (white and red), capsicum, cauliflower, carrots, celery, celeriac, chillies, corn, cucumber incl (lebanese), eggplant, English spinach, fennel, onions (brown and white), red onions, leeks, potatoes (sebago, kipfler, desire, velor), pumpkin, radish, silver beet, snow peas, sugar and snap peas, squash, sweet potato, shallots, shelling peas, taro, tomatoes incl.(roma, cherry), zucchini.
• cakes and delicacies: various including – baclava, banana bread, Jamaican ginger bread, cheesecake, slices, baked custard pie ….
• chutneys and sauces: apple, tamarind & date and tomato; Carribean hot sauce; spiced caramel rum sauce; spicy tomato sauce; tropical burn hot sauce.
• juices: citrus bottled juice, wheat and barley grass juices
• jams: lemon butter,, preserved lemons,Satay sauce, fruit flats
• meals: Aztex slices; pies – gourmet meat & vegetarian, quiches, tarts, samosas, Thai rice balls, vegan vegetable burgers, vegan take home meals, vegetable lasagna, vegetable samosas
• other: dukkah, harissa, homus, olive spreads, pesto.