The Murwillumbah Farmers’ Market is managed by the not-for-profit – Caldera Farmers’ Market Murwillumbah. We are focused on providing local fresh produce and artisan products. If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, the six step process below explains the approval process.
1. Fill out our New Stallholder Expression of Interest Form and email it to [email protected] [OR FILL IN THE FORM BELOW]
2. The application is assessed by the Caldera Farmers Market Murwillumbah Management Committee at their monthly meeting.
3. If the Committee agrees that the application meets the criteria for membership, a new member farm inspection will be carried out by a committee member or an independent farm auditor at a cost listed below.
4. If the application does not meet the criteria for membership (either before or after a farm inspection) the applicant will be informed and the Committee’s decision will be considered final.
5. Approved applicants must pay the CFMM Annual Membership Fee of $60.
6. Approved applicants must provide a copy of their Product and Public Liability Insurance Certificate; land rates notice and NSW Food Authority Notification before being allocated a stall and beginning to trade.
• Farmer/Producer Annual Membership Fee – $60 per annum
• Permanent stallholder (approx 3m x 3m) – $141.50 per month; with power $167.50
• Half (shared) stall – $125 per month; with power $135
• Fortnightly stallholder – $75 per month
• Casual stallholder – $40 p/w and $160 per month
•This may be applied in the future
Farm audit fee
• Your portion of the shared cost of the Farm Audit fee – full fee for your first audit of approx $240 and then 50% of any subsequent audit conducted every 2nd year.