The Murwillumbah Farmers’ Market is managed by the not-for-profit – Caldera Farmers’ Market Murwillumbah. We are focused on providing local fresh produce and artisan products. If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, the six step process below explains the approval process.
1. Fill out our New Stallholder Expression of Interest Form and email it to [email protected] (OR FILL IN THE FORM BELOW)
2. The application is assessed by the Caldera Farmers Market Murwillumbah Management Committee at their monthly meeting.
3. If the Committee agrees that the application meets the criteria for membership, a new member farm inspection will be carried out by a committee member or an independent farm auditor at a cost listed below.
4. If the application does not meet the criteria for membership (either before or after a farm inspection) the applicant will be informed and the Committee’s decision will be considered final.
5. Approved applicants must pay the CFMM Annual Membership Fee of $60.
6. Approved applicants must provide a copy of their Product and Public Liability Insurance Certificate; land rates notice and NSW Food Authority Notification before being allocated a stall and beginning to trade.
• Farmer/Producer Annual Membership Fee – $60 per annum
• Permanent stallholder (approx 3m x 3m) – $141.50 per month; with power $167.50
• Half (shared) stall – $125 per month; with power $135
• Fortnightly stallholder – $75 per month
• Casual stallholder – $40 p/w and $160 per month
•This may be applied in the future
Farm audit fee
• Your portion of the shared cost of the Farm Audit fee – full fee for your first audit of approx $240 and then 50% of any subsequent audit conducted every 2nd year.