Recipe: Corn and Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 medium red onion, very finely chopped.
- ¾ cup cooked corn kernels.
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed.
- 1 tsp olive oil (Grumpy Grandma;s from the market)
- 1 T balsamic vinegar. (Don’t forget we have the very delicious Byron Bay Bush Vinegars at the market)
- Squeeze of lime juice.
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
If you like a little heat add ½ fresh red chilli finely diced. If desired drizzle over some extra olive oil.