- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon rosewater essence (optional) (see note)
- 3 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 bunch radish, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- Step 1
Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, honey, cumin, paprika, cinnamon and rosewater, if desired, in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
Combine the carrot and radish in a large bowl.
- Step 3
Add dressing and mint to the salad. Toss to combine. Serve.
Recipe is from: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22432/carrot+and+radish+salad