Carrot and Ginger Salad
- Carrots – two or more medium carrots grated depending on quantity required (it is very popular so over estimate)
- Cranberries – dried – a handful or two based on your preference
- Ginger – fresh and the fresher the juicier and tastier – a piece the size your thumb from tip to the first joint)
- Orange juice – 1 or 2 freshly squeezed
- Garlic – 1 tsp grated or pressed garlic
- Olive oil – 1/2 the amount of orange juice
Grate the carrots into a bowl and stir through the dried cranberries.
Grate the ginger into a small jar, add a clove of grated garlic, the orange juice and olive oil and shake vigorously. Pour over salad and ENJOY!
And add fresh ginger to rhubarb – simply superb!