- One capsicum per person (this recipe is for 4)
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1 ½ cups vegies (cabbage, carrot, peas, cauliflower etc)
- 1 pt red onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp Ras al Hanout (or Chemoula for a milder flavour both available at Spice Palace)
- grated cheese (leave this out if vegan)
- coriander leaves finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Heat oil in pan and lightly fry crushed garlic and chopped onion then add the Ras al Hanout.
Add in the diced vegies and cook for about 5 minutes the add in the cooked and well drained rice.
Cut the tops of the capsicum and remove seeds.
Fill the capsicum ¾ full and top with grated cheese
Place on a greased baking tray in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 10-12 minutes. Remove and top with chopped coriander.
Delicious served as an appetizer and can be varied in so many ways with different vegies added to the rice or include some grated ginger when cooking the vegies.