- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- sesame seeds for topping
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line 10 muffin tins with paper cups. Set aside.
- Using clean hands, squeeze the grated zucchini to remove excess moisture. Set aside.
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are dry and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl mix coconut flour, almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix eggs, remaining olive oil, almond milk and vinegar.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Gently fold in grated zucchini and mushroom mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Serve warm.
paleo grubs http://paleogrubs.com/