- Complete online form.
- The application is assessed by the Caldera Farmers Market Murwillumbah Management Committee at their monthly meeting.
- If the Committee agrees that the application meets the criteria for membership, a new member farm inspection will be carried out by a committee member or an independent farm auditor at a cost of $200. $100 of this is to be prepaid by the applicant (non-refundable) and the CFMM subsides the applicant for the remaining $100.
- If the application does not meet the criteria for membership (either before or after a farm inspection) the applicant will be informed and the Committee’s decision will be considered final.
- Approved applicants must pay the CFMM Annual Membership Fee of $60.
- Approved applicants must provide a copy of their Product and Public Liability Insurance Certificate; land rates notice and NSW Food Authority Notification before being allocated a stall and beginning to trade.
• Farmer/Producer Annual Membership Fee – $60 per annum
• Permanent stallholder (approx 3m x 3m) – $141.50 per month; powered $167.50
• Half (shared) stall – $125 per month; powered $135
• Fortnightly stallholder – $75 per month
• Casual stallholder – $40 p/w and $160 per month
• A fee for advertising may be charged in the future.
Farm audit fee
• Your portion of the shared cost of the Farm Audit fee – 50% of the total cost. Please note that your initial pre-entry audit fee is at your own expense. It is usually between $200 – $240.