Broccoli, Slithered Almonds and Pancetta
- 400g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20g butter
- 4 slices pancetta, chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- grilled meat or poached fish, to serve
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add broccoli and cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook 1-2 minutes or until golden and crisp. Stir in drained broccoli and almonds. Toss until warmed and evenly coated in butter/oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve with grilled meat or poached fish.