The Murwillumbah Farmers’ Market is managed by the not-for-profit – Caldera Farmers’ Market Murwillumbah. We are focused on providing local fresh produce and artisan products. If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, the six step process below explains the approval process.
1. Fill out our New Stallholder Expression of Interest Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The application is assessed by the Caldera Farmers Market Murwillumbah Management Committee at their monthly meeting.
3. If the Committee agrees that the application meets the criteria for membership, a new member farm inspection will be carried out by a committee member or an independent farm auditor at a cost of $200. $100 of this is to be prepaid by the applicant (non-refundable) and the CFMM subsides the applicant for the remaining $100.
4. If the application does not meet the criteria for membership (either before or after a farm inspection) the applicant will be informed and the Committee’s decision will be considered final.
5. Approved applicants must pay the CFMM Annual Membership Fee of $60.
6. Approved applicants must provide a copy of their Product and Public Liability Insurance Certificate; land rates notice and NSW Food Authority Notification before being allocated a stall and beginning to trade.
• Farmer/Producer Annual Membership Fee – $60 per annum
• Permanent stallholder (approx 3m x 3m) – $136.50 per month
• Half (shared) stall – $93.50 per month
• Fortnightly stallholder – $68.50 per month
• Casual stallholder – $35 p/w and $151 per month
• All stall holders pay an advertising levy – $6.50 per month
Farm audit fee
• Your portion of the shared cost of the Farm Audit fee – $100